Staff Application
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Spectre Roleplay Staff Application

Full name: Ivan Slavov

In-game Name and Rank: CT 1342 Ivan/TRP

Hours In-Game: 1256 

Why would you like to join the Staff team? Because of the growing number of rulebreakers who ruin the RP experience for everyone.

Why should we pick you? The main reason to pick me is my experience in Star Wars RP. Also I will be active in the community

Do you have any experience with ULX, bWhitelist or bLogs? Yes

Are you active on both the Server, Forums and Teamspeak? Yes

Explain what OOC, IC, NLR, RDM, Metagame, FailRP and FearRP is: 
OOC (Out of character) A situation/a chat that does not involve roleplaying
IC(In Character)- the opposite of OOC 
NLR(New Life Rule)- A rule that prevents you from coming back to your corpse right after respawning for a few minutes
RDM(Random Deathmatch)- The act of killing players without a valid RP reason
Metagame- Transferring RP information to "OOC"
FailRP- The act of failing to stick to your in-game RP character 
FearRP- Roleplaying your fear of a certain in-game situation.

501st TRP 1558 Kent kills 501st TRP 7392 Conrad for no valid RP reason, and Kent insists he did not RDM anyone. How do you act? Check the logs and warn Kent for RDM.

Niccy69 and LionKing1337 enters the server. They refuse to change their name and continues to overuse their mics whereas it's shifting to mic-spam. How do you act? Ask them politely to change their names. If that doesn't work, they will get kicked for a variety of reasons.

You're in the middle of an event, there's a total of 2 Staff online, including you. The other Staff has gone AFK and you're currently roleplaying. Someone is requesting Staff. How do you act? I would react immediately to the call if my role in the event isn't important.

Why is there a 'Staff on Duty' Job? And is there any specific rules bound to that Job? If a staff member is completely OOC; used in events so that staff members can help the event manager

As a Staff, are you free to become any Job you want depending on the situation? Only if asked to do so by an admin+
Your Application is PENDING, Please refer to Python or SMURFY on TS3 For a interview.